Tuesday, January 7, 2014

PAIN

January 7, 2014

I am trying to get a support group together at work.  I have several people interested.  I'm excited about it.  Several things we need to talk about is:

Why are you wanting to lose weight?
What has been successful for you in the past?
Is weight loss your only measure of success?
What are some of the challenges you face that you find hard to overcome?
What is your goal(s)?
What steps are you willing to take to achieve your goal?
Who in your life is there to support you in this journey?
Who in your life is your biggest obstacle in your weight-loss journey?


We need to also talk about:
portion control
snacking
eat, eat, eat, don't skip meals
exercise
drinking water
setting reasonable, measurable goals

My reason for starting this journey is PAIN.  It's 4:26 on a Tuesday afternoon and my feet, ankles, calves, and knees are in excruciating pain.  I am taking anti-inflamatory drugs that don't seem to be working. I have got to take some weight of my skeletal system.




No comments:

Post a Comment